Gorgeous Jill! Aren't they magical! We don't have them around here... at least not right on the beach, but I love the brilliant blue ones we see up at our ranch in Oregon. Thank you for the photo~
Thank You Vicki. This visitor is one of three different ones that flutter in and about the gardens this time of year. I haven't seen the purple or blue recently. We aren't really sure why these creatures like our garden with no pond only a small swimming pool. Maybe it's the bugs!! That we have loads of! (sigh) Oregon is so beautiful. That's on our list of places to visit for possible retirement location. Thanks for stopping by...
Your dragonfly's brother visits my garden every day! He sits on the crook of a garden hook near the fountain. I believe I took pics of him last year, so haven't bothered snapping him this year. Such an appropriate quotation. :-)
We live in the Central Valley of California. Yosemite is part of our backyard. As an avid gardener and wannabe photographer I couldn't ask for a better place to get my hands dirty and my nose sunburt. My DH of 16+ years avidly fishes in the 6 lakes within a 30 to 50 minute drive from home. Much of our family and friends are spread out all over this great nation and the caribbean. So this lil blog is a way for us to encourage them to come and share in our Repose in California.
3 comments:
Gorgeous Jill! Aren't they magical! We don't have them around here... at least not right on the beach, but I love the brilliant blue ones we see up at our ranch in Oregon. Thank you for the photo~
Thank You Vicki. This visitor is one of three different ones that flutter in and about the gardens this time of year. I haven't seen the purple or blue recently. We aren't really sure why these creatures like our garden with no pond only a small swimming pool. Maybe it's the bugs!! That we have loads of! (sigh) Oregon is so beautiful. That's on our list of places to visit for possible retirement location. Thanks for stopping by...
Your dragonfly's brother visits my garden every day! He sits on the crook of a garden hook near the fountain. I believe I took pics of him last year, so haven't bothered snapping him this year. Such an appropriate quotation. :-)
Post a Comment