Lovely and hmm, were you not with me the day I bought my feather wreath? Great thought to use it for Easter- you have the best ideas! Hope you're having fun shooting Spring in your area!
We live in the Central Valley of California. Yosemite is part of our backyard. As an avid gardener and wannabe photographer I couldn't ask for a better place to get my hands dirty and my nose sunburt. My DH of 16+ years avidly fishes in the 6 lakes within a 30 to 50 minute drive from home. Much of our family and friends are spread out all over this great nation and the caribbean. So this lil blog is a way for us to encourage them to come and share in our Repose in California.
2 comments:
I hope you had a very happy and blessed Easter, J&J!
Lovely and hmm, were you not with me the day I bought my feather wreath? Great thought to use it for Easter- you have the best ideas! Hope you're having fun shooting Spring in your area!
Post a Comment