
Well here I am. There are so many fabulous blogs out there in Blogland and its alright with me if I don't get noticed. There's that cancer trait of mine showing its true colors. For my part, and this lil blog of mine, I hope to share a bit of our life here in the Central Valley of California. Writing is not my strong suit so I'll search for creative and inspirational things to share with you and add a few comments here and there.
Where exactly do we live? California is such a l o n g state. If one was to stick a pin dead center, north and south, east and west, into a map of California you'd land pretty close to our home. We are a large agricultural community that is part of the larger bread basket; called California. Our region grows alot of fruits and nuts. Mainly the kind you can consume. As time goes by and my new found passion for photography continues to evolve I hope to share a bit of the color and life of our area. The title of this blog is "Repose in California" Hopefully the images and stories will provide you with respose. Here are some images taken in late February.
Where exactly do we live? California is such a l o n g state. If one was to stick a pin dead center, north and south, east and west, into a map of California you'd land pretty close to our home. We are a large agricultural community that is part of the larger bread basket; called California. Our region grows alot of fruits and nuts. Mainly the kind you can consume. As time goes by and my new found passion for photography continues to evolve I hope to share a bit of the color and life of our area. The title of this blog is "Repose in California" Hopefully the images and stories will provide you with respose. Here are some images taken in late February.


1 comment:
Welcome to blogland girlie! I have been waiting for you! Don't sweat putting out a lot of posts or who stops by-if you type it ,they will come! I'll be a frequent visitor!
Post a Comment