I've been TAG'd

Holly smokes...has it been nearly 3 months since I've updated this blog (insert red face). So a very dear friend provided me with a much needed...kick in the pants. She asked me to list 7 quirky things about myself.


  1. The first thing was I asked my husband what he thought some of my quirks were!!! (yep we're still married)

  2. I love to paint. I find it very calming and therapeutic

  3. I'm a victim of "the snow ball effect" It takes me forever to completely finish a project. I find these snow ball effects odd since we live in Sunny California. My excuse and I'ma stickin to it

  4. Embarrasing large collection of magazines i.e. from photography to home decor

  5. Won't leave the house without mascara and lipstick. We all know my hair is perfect. BUT the t-shirt and sweat paints are slattered with paint or garden dirt.

  6. When I clean a room it's not just a quick dust or straighten its a complete ceiling to baseboard clean. Hmm wonder why it's hard for me to find a housekeeper?

  7. I love learing new software tips or tweaks...it's exciting and fun. I have an unually large library of instruction manuals. I see a pattern here....

Whew..I did it.


Let me see if I can find 7 others to tag that aren't on Soov's list. I'm very limited in my blogsphere and browsing.

5 comments:

Kat said...

Hi Jill!!!
Its about time! Loved reading your quirky things. Ive got lots of painting to do....come get some therapy. That darn snowball really gets around. Ya know I dont even think about how I look half the time but I should! lol!!! Housekeepers have a hard time living up to Ms. PHs standards! I think that last one is the quirkiest!

Anonymous said...

She LIVES! lol! Thanks for sharing your quirky things. Also, please feel free to come clean the room of your choice from top to bottom. I'll watch. :p

Maureen said...

Ah...she's alive! Me too. I need to steal your # 4 & 5 replies, as I was tagged again too!! Glad to see you're back too, and thanks for stopping by to say hi! Miss you!

MarĂ­a Elena said...

Hi Jill, thanks for visiting my blog. I remember another visit where you recounted that lived in Rancagua.

Vicki's Bit-o-earth said...

LOL! Now I'm convinced. I'd get along with you just fine! ... starting with the piles of magazines (just because), and all the way through to the floor-to-ceiling thing... the only problem for me ... is the part in between those cleanings. (I'd much rather be outside)